Monday, August 10, 2020

FIW: Phase II complete!

A recently-received Front Rank order brought some bits & pieces for the French & Indian War project. Amongst some reinforcements for Michael's ImagiNation contingent, I slipped in a few FIW command figures and vignette pieces. This officially completes Phase II of the project. Phase I included basic SP2 forces and support options and Phase II completes the Deployment Points and some various command figures. Phase III is awaiting the fulfillment of the Brigade Games FIW kickstarter.


Primary Deployment Point for the French: mounted French general officer and Jesuit priest. 
(Front Rank)


British officer from the 60th Foot (Royal Americans). This figure will act as the British force commander (usually Level III). I have some British regulars on order from the Brigade Games kickstarter that will be painted up as the 60th.
(Front Rank)

Civilian vignette. 
I ordered a pack that included these and the priest above but it was only the latter I really wanted but decided not to waste these lovely sculpts.
(Front Rank)


British Primary Deployment Point:
Artillery officer scouting the terrain accompanied by an infantry officer (James Wolfe figure, I believe)
(Front Rank)

Ranger leader to command the Provincial Rangers.
(Front Rank)

4 comments:

  1. Excellent painting! I love the way that flowers match with the miniature's colors!Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that wasn't the plan but now that you mention it, I see it :)

      Delete