Friday, November 13, 2020

Wars of the Roses: terrain pieces

Alongside all the WotR painting over the last few months, I decided to putter away at some terrain pieces...

the start of a small village with chapel...


Medieval Chapel from Tabletop Workshop.
This is a beautifully rendered plastic model that took painting well. I'd like to get more of the collection but they are rather expensive (and difficult to find).

Renedra medieval cottage and outbuilding

Renedra outbuildings and wattle-fenced enclosure.


6 comments:

  1. I have the Renedra cottage and am pleased with your result, so will make a start on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a rather simple build ... I just wish they had other versions.

      Delete
  2. Lovely, I have a few of their buildings and I have heard they are back in production again.

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If they just weren't so expensive... sigh

      Delete
  3. Wonderful work. I have both the chapel and the Perry's cottage kits and your take on them is lovely. I specially like the ivy on the chapel and the colours of the stonework.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you... it really is a lovely kit

    ReplyDelete