Saturday, February 13, 2021

FIW: new Galloping Major additions

I placed an order with Galloping Major on January 21, received the order in the Great White North on February 1, and completed the painting and basing today. That may indeed be the fastest turnaround time from order to completion ever for me. The GM figures are quite lovely (in a "fighting natives on the frontier" kind of lovely) and are chunky like the North Star miniatures. If I am to add to the collection, Galloping Major will definitely be my first port of call.

This completes Phase III of the French & Indian War project...


Two groups of Massachusetts provincial regulars
(or New Jersey... or Virginia post-1755).
(Galloping Major )


Two groups of armed settlers or frontier militia.
(Galloping Major)

Sundry armed civilians.
(Galloping Major)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely paint jobs on those. GM are also the way I will be going when I next purchase some F&IW figures. I have a few GM Mohawk and Huron currently. But more of everything needed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm working on some GM Mohawks now...

      Delete